Orland0-area theme parks and attractions are offering dozens of deals and promotions designed to entice Florida residents to visit.
Visit Orlando, the official tourism association for the region, has complied a list of more than 50 deals, offering savings of up to 50 percent for Florida residents.
The promotions run through June 15, Visit Orlando said.
The offers include:
• SeaWorld Orlando – Save $30 on a 2-Park Combo Ticket for SeaWorld and Aquatica
• Universal Orlando Resort – Save over $45 off gate prices on select multi-day tickets
• Walt Disney World Resort – Specially priced 3- , 4- day base tickets and annual passes are available for Florida residents
• Orlando Balloon Rides – $50 off for adults, $20 off for children
• Wild Florida – 50% off all tickets plus free souvenir shot glass
• SKELETONS: Animals Unveiled – Buy adult entry and get child entry free
• Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive – 30% off best available rate; free parking and internet; plus no resort fee on stays of two nights or more
• CoCo Key Hotel and Water Resort Orlando – 25% off; rates from $69
• Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa – 20% off standard rates and any spa service
• Black Fire Brazilian Steakhouse – All-you-can-eat meat, buffet and drinks for $34.95
• Señor Frog’s Orlando – Free cover every Friday; 20% off food and retail items and 2-for-1 10 oz. signature drinks
• Cuba Libre Restaurant & Rum Bar – Complimentary dessert or Mojito
Orlando’s Must-See Special Events This Spring
Orlando celebrates spring through music, art and fabulous food. Florida residents can complement their spring Orlando itinerary with a variety of special events, including:
• The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival at Walt Disney World Resort unites all the best things about spring, from fresh flavors, world-class concerts, blooming works of art and more. The festival runs now through May 30.
• Viva La Musica at SeaWorld Orlando is a celebration of Hispanic music, food and culture. Included in regular park admission, April 23, May 7 and 14.
• 25th Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival is a celebration of theater, art and music. Fringe runs May 18-30 and encompasses hundreds of shows, the Visual Fringe, outdoor concerts and “The Kids Fringe Tour.”