PGA Commons will celebrate its 15th anniversary next month, and its businesses plan to mark the milestone with deals and discounts.
The mixed-use shopping and entertainment hub, located on PGA Boulevard west of Military Trail, opened its doors in Oct. 2001.
“We are proud to have created and remained active participants in this remarkable community for 15 years,” said Joel Channing co-founder of PGA Commons. “Since day one, PGA Commons has served as the area’s premier retail/social destination, and we are grateful for all the support we have received over the years. We are excited to celebrate this milestone with the community and look forward to a successful future together.”
PGA Commons said discounts and specials at participating stores and restaurants including (but are not limited to):
- Bamboo Clothiers – $15 for all earrings.
- Blowtox | A Blow Dry Bar – 15% off all color services.
- Flourish Massage – 15% off 60-minute table massage or 60-minute table/foot massage combo.
- Kabuki Sushi Thai Tapas – $15 PGA Roll (made specially for mall’s anniversary), with shrimp tempura, cucumber, avocado, cream cheese, topped with spicy tuna, tempura flakes, eel sauce, and spicy mayo.
- Onessimo Fine Art – 15% off specific artists’ artwork.
- Polished Nail Spa – 15% off a Deluxe Hot Stone Pedicure.
- Prosecco Café – $15 selection of wines and prosecco by the bottle.
- Revolution Dating – 15% off any membership package.
- Spoto’s Oyster Bar – 15% off lunch or dinner check.
- Studio E Gallery – 15% off any purchase.
- The Tux Shop – $15 off a Private Collection tuxedo rental.
- The Cooper – 15% off lunch check.