Black Friday shoppers can expect to find a record breaking number of doorbuster deals this year, including a number of promotions with a price tag of $20 or less, according to the deal hunting experts at the Black Friday website BFAds.net.
The website this week released its predictions for the annual Black Friday shopping holiday, saying that consumers can expect to find more doorbuster deals online and on their mobile devices this year.
Retailers will be offering roughly 15,000 items selling for $20 or less, the website predicts.
There will also be plenty of deals on HDTVs, 4K TVs and video games, BFAds said.
Here is website’s complete list of Black Friday 2016 predictions:
1. Thanksgiving weekend shoppers will have access to more than 52,000 advertised Black Friday Deals (49,000 in 2015), including 15,000 deals under $20
2. Expect a record 7,000 Black Friday Doorbusters with more available online and via mobile device than ever before.
3. Look for +50 4K TV deals under $500 (29 in 2015), and 50-60” 1080p HDTV doorbusters priced under $200.
4. Expect 1,500 Video Game deals with more than 500 under $20, $200 Xbox One bundles, $300 PS4 bundles and new Xbox One S bundles at $300 and PS4 Pro bundles at $400.
5. Amazon will offer its Kindle Fire for $35, Fire Sticks for $20 and Kindle Fire Kid’s Tablets for less than $60.
6. Anticipate +350 Laptop Deals with more than 60 laptop deals under $200.
7. Look for Smart Home devices like the NEST, Amazon Echo and wireless WiFi home security systems at their lowest prices of the year.
8. Black Friday toy deals get more exclusive to specific stores in 2016, including Walmart’s Disney Princess Carriage & Toys-R-Us ShopkinsTall Mall.
9. New Apple iPhone 7 will be offered with significant signup bonuses such as store gift cards, free accessories or no money down.
10. Expect the 1st Generation Apple Watch Sport under $200 and Fitbit Alta fitness trackers under $100.