Black Friday 2016: JCPenney sale advertisement released; stores open at 3 p.m. on Thanksgiving
JCPenney used its mobile app this morning to give shoppers an early look at its Black Friday sale advertisement, which shows the retailer plans to open its doors at 3 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day.
FILE – In this Friday, Oct. 23, 2009 file photo, shoppers visit a J.C. Penney store in New York. J.C. Penney Co. is reporting a 78 percent drop in its third-quarter earnings Friday, Nov. 13, 2009, because of a big expense to fund its pension plan. (AP Photo/Mark Lennihan, file)
A copy of the ad was posted early this morning on BestBlackFriday.com. The Black Friday website BfAds.net has also posted a copy.
RELATED: Black Friday 2016: First major retailer releases Black Friday ad
According to BfAds.net, JCPenney will be “handing out coupons with mystery discounts, including some $500 Off $500+ coupons” on Thanksgiving Day. “The smallest coupon is $10 off $10 which is still a great discount when combined with sale prices,” the website said.
RELATED: Black Friday 2016: When will the Walmart, Macy’s, Target and Best Buy ads be leaked
BfAds.net said the advertisement features 916 items. Some of the best deals include:
· 1/10-cttw. Diamond Stud Sterling Silver Earrings – $20.00
· Small Kitchen Appliances – $9.99
· North Pole Throws (Assorted) – 60% Off
· 3-pc. Leah or Cheetah Comforter Sets – $18.00
· The Curve Contour Memory Foam Pillow – $10.00
· Home Expressions Solid or Print Microfiber Sheet Sets (2-pk.) – $27.00
· Fashion Jewelry – $10.00 or Less
· Womens Boots – $19.99
· Carters 1-pc. Sleepwear – $7.00
· Matrix, Paul Mitchell, or Sebastian Gift Sets – $11.99
RELATED: Black Friday 2016: Sam’s Club sale advertisement leaked; includes “killer” TV deals