If you are planning to shop at Toys”R”Us this Thanksgiving, you may be able to skip the lines and get early access online to the items that you want to buy.
The deal experts at the Black Friday website BfAds.net say Toys”R”Us shoppers will be able to buy more than 100 of the retailer’s doorbuster deals online long before they sit down for Thanksgiving dinner.
“All you need to do is sign up for the free Toys “R”Us Rewards program,” officials with the website said. “Then, starting on November 20th, you’ll get early access to over 100 of their hottest Thanksgiving Weekend deals.”
If you don’t want to shop early or your item isn’t part of the early-access sale, the folks at BfAds.net say you’ll be able to shop the Toys”R”Us Black Friday sale online starting at 9 p.m. on Wednesday.
According to website, highlights from this year’s Toys”R”Us ad include:
• Fisher-Price Code-A-Pillar – $29.99
• Playskool Sesame Street Play All Day Elmo – $19.99
• VTech Go! Go! Smart Wheels Ultimate RC Speedway – $29.99
• Barbie Pop-Up Camper – $53.99
• FurReal Friends Get Up & GoGo My Walkin’ Pup – $14.99
• Select DVDs & Blu-rays – BOGO for $1.00
• Select Video Games – $20.00 Off
• Toys R Us Animal Alley 42-in. Stuffed Brown Bear w/ Bow – $19.99