The lucky winner will get the chance to “play with a professional golfer just yards from the action” at this year’s tournament, which begins next month.
The prize includes:
* One amateur playing position in the Saturday Pro-Am
* One premium gift packages provided by The Honda Classic
* One invitation for the Pairings Breakfast & Awards luncheon
* Two Saturday Waterford Club credentials
* One Saturday Valet Parking Pass
* Two nights hotel accommodations at the Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa (double occupancy standard room and tax only)
“This is the chance of a lifetime for any golf enthusiast,” said Jorge Pesquera, the president and CEO of Discover The Palm Beaches, the county’s official tourism marketing organization. “To be able to tee off with a professional, while other pros are competing during such a prestigious golf tournament – our Honda Classic Sweepstakes is a golfer’s dream come true.”
Discover has spent years working to build the county’s reputation as a destination for golf lovers. The effort was given a boost in 2015, when The Golf Channel began airing a popular reality television show produced on the links at PGA National in Palm Beach Gardens.
Discover has dubbed Palm Beach County as Florida’s Golf Capital. The county has more than 160 public, private and resort golf courses. The area is also the home of Florida’s first 18-hole golf course, Pesquera said.
For contest information and to enter, visit www.thepalmbeaches.com/honda-classic-sweepstakes.